As you know, if you’ve been keeping up with my blog, one of my goals this year is to take better care of myself. I’m putting self-care as a priority because I want to feel healthier, happier, and more in control of my wellbeing! One of the things I’m determined to do better is take proper care of my skin. I haven’t always been the best at that, especially when it comes to wiping off my makeup at night. I’m sure I’m not the only one who goes through stages in life where I’m so worn out that I crawl into bed at night with a face full of makeup on and wake up with mascara running down my cheeks.
One of the reasons I’ve neglected to wipe off my face at night, even with a makeup remover towelette is because the wipes I’ve bought in the past have been pretty expensive. I have extra sensitive eyes, so I always thought I had to buy the priciest products to keep myself from crying every time I took off my makeup. Those pricey products made me want to use them as infrequently as possible in order to save money. Fortunately, I FINALLY found a product that’s affordable AND super sensitive on my eyes, which has made it possible for me to wash my face more frequently. I found Equate Beauty Fragrance Free Makeup Remover Towelettes in the cosmetic section at Walmart and my skin-care routine is beyond improved because of it! Here are a few things I love about these towelettes!
5 REASONS EQUATE BEAUTY FRAGRANCE-FREE MAKEUP REMOVER TOWELETTES ARE A MUST-HAVE
1. They’re extremely affordable. That means you’ll be able to clean your face more often, which will drastically improve the quality of your skin! No more stressing about the price of your makeup remover wipes/cleansers! And no more purchasing expensive products that do the exact same thing and then worrying about using them too often. Save money and give yourself one less thing to stress about with these budget-friendly towelettes.
2. They’re made with 99% natural ingredients and even include essential oils! They remove makeup, even waterproof mascara (#Hallelujah)! This is a huge plus for me, since I’ve found that a lot of the less expensive wipes don’t take off my makeup as well as I want them to. I’m also a huge proponent of natural ingredients in products that I’m putting in or on my body. This is the only body I’ve got, so I’m only going to put the best ingredients in and on it!
3. They’re incredibly convenient! The tight snap closure on the top makes it so they don’t leak, dry out, or cause any messes. You can throw them into your gym bag, take them on your vacation, or keep them in your purse incase your makeup smudges or you need to redo your makeup on the go!
4. They’re a great alternative for those nights you don’t have the energy to wash off your face with face cleanser and water. We all have those nights (I have them almost every night but shhhh….) where we just don’t have the energy to wash our face off. Instead we end up getting our pillowcases dirty with the day’s makeup and waking up with mascara running down our cheeks.
Equate Towelettes make it as easy as a 30 second face wipe to leave your face feeling fresh and clean. Throughout the day dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and even bacteria build up on your face (not to mention makeup, which is a whole other issue). Washing those impurities off at night is important for reducing acne, improving your complexion, boosting hydration, and keeping your pores at a proper size.
5. They’re perfect for taking on the go. With Connor and I’s cruise coming up, I’ve already started researching/brainstorming about how we can pack light and make our trip as convenient as possible! Instead of bringing a million bottles of face cleansers, moisturizers, and other skin products, I can count on my trusty Equate Towelettes to get me through the week. They’re light, don’t take up much room, and don’t make any messes whatsoever.
Not only are they perfect for travel, but they’re also a must-have gym essential. I love using them to wipe off my makeup before an intense workout and to wipe off my sweat afterwards. They keep me feeling fresh and ready to tackle whatever comes my way!
Do you have a difficult time washing your face off every night, like me? What are your thoughts on using an affordable makeup remover towelette every night before bed? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the ideas I shared in the comments below!