Apparently, spring “officially” began on March 20th. HA! I definitely wasn’t even aware of that since I was surrounded by piles of snow up until just a few days ago. But now that the suns come out and the snow’s melted off the ground (hopefully until next November/December), I’ve been lighting my tropical scented candles and opening all the windows in the house first thing each morning.
I’m taking FULL advantage of this weather change and doing everything I can to soak in all of the springtime goodness that’s finally arrived! To kick off the non-official (but let’s be real, the “real”) start of the spring season, I’m going to be rounding up some of my current favorites and sharing my bucket list for spring! Hopefully my springtime lists will inspire you to take advantage of this wonderful season, as well!
MY FAVORITES THIS SPRING
TV SHOWS: The Good Doctor, Master Chef Junior, and The Bachelor (premiering May 28th!)
BEAUTY/SKINCARE PRODUCTS: Anjou Organic Sunless Tanning Lotion (affordable and super-effective self-tanner on Amazon Prime), Dirty Works Miracle Cream (best moisturizer I’ve ever used), and Facial Smoothies Anti Wrinkle Strips
BOOKS: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (I read this one this past winter but I’m still in love with it), The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (Best self-help book I’ve EVER read. If you’re offended by cuss words, you might want to read this article. You won’t want to miss out on this book because of a few cuss words, in my opinion, but it’s totally up to you! I choose not to cuss, but I’m confident enough in my own spirituality/who I am to not be affected by other people cussing. There are so many great messages in this book that people need to hear.), and The American Marriage (This is one of the best books I’ve EVER read in my life. One I’ll be raving about forever and ever.)
CLOTHES: I’ll be doing a full post on my favorite springtime outfits soon, so I’ll just show a few of my favorites below! You can find these cute clothes at Shein. For a limited time you can use CODE: SNOW20 to get 20% off your entire purchase. All the clothes pictured below cost less than $15!
Songs: (Hopefully you can listen to these even if you don’t have Spotify. I’m not sure how this works but I’m glad I can share them!)
Since I work from home most of the time, I feel like I’m totally out of the loop with music since I don’t hear songs on the radio as often anymore. So, these are probably way old but I still LOVE them, haha!
MY SPRING BUCKET LIST
The Spring Bucket List Printable PDF shown above is all ready for you to print out, so that you can do the same exercises I’ll be doing below. You can pull your favorites from my lists and come up with your own to put onto your printout!
Blog Post Ideas:
- Tour your local Farmer’s Market- take pictures and write about the experience.
- Do a springtime roundup like this one
- Monthly or seasonal life goals
- Your go-to spring beauty products/clothing pieces
- Share a spring cleaning before and after of your home
- Do a spring cleaning post and share all of your favorite cleaning supplies
- Review a local cafe- take pictures and share your detailed experience/review
- Things you’re currently obsessed with
Self-Care Ideas: (Some of these ideas were taken from one of my favorite blogs, Coffee With Summer)
- Create an upbeat spring playlist
- Take regular walks around your neighborhood
- Do a spring clean of your closet- donate the things you don’t need
- Deep clean your house- get down and dirty with all the parts of the house you normally skip over
- Clean out your car and get a new air freshener for it
- Take time to create something every so often
- Host a small dinner party (even if you’re an introvert!)
- Look over your goals to see how far you’ve come and create new ones
Things to Do:
- Visit our local Farmer’s Market
- Go to the library more often and start reading more
- Do a paint-by-number activity to put on my office wall
- Deep clean the entire house
- Finish decorating office space
- Finish decorating living room (hang shelves, put pictures up, etc.)
- Clean out closet- donate clothes
- Buy a few spring pieces for photo shoots, life in general
- Start exercising at least every other day- do more yoga and Youtube workouts
- Figure out what I want to do about finishing college
I’ll spare you on my deep cleaning tasks, but I think I may eventually add a “Books to Read” section on the back (I’ll just handwrite it) and perhaps a “Movies/TV Shows to Watch” column, as well.
I would absolutely LOVE to hear about YOUR springtime bucket lists. What’re you planning on accomplishing this spring? Let me know in the comments below!