How I Got My Fab Fit Fun Box for Only $25 (& How You Can Too!)
This post contains affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep The Determined Dreamer running!
If you haven’t heard of Fab Fit Fun yet then you probably aren’t on Instagram… or any other social media site, for that matter! This box is being promoted ALL over the place- by Bachelor contestants, bloggers, and by anyone else who has any sort of social platform. I must admit, seeing this box EVERYWHERE has made it pretty hard to resist buying. Especially since it really is a great deal- even without any discounts applied
But first, why even get the Fab Fit Fun box?
The reason this box appeals to me more than any other box is because it’s full of full-size products that I know I’m actually going to use. I’ve definitely tried my fair share of subscription boxes and none have impressed me as much as this one. The entire fall box retails for $375.94… and I spent $25 on it. I’m seriously still not over the fact that I just saved $350.94 (like what the!?!?)
I also love the fact that you can customize some of the products in your box without having a yearly membership. I was able to choose the teapot over the French press. I also chose the bag instead of the brushes because I already have enough brushes. All of the other products are the same for everyone (unless you upgrade your subscription- in which case you’ll get to customize even more of the products).
Here are a few of the products I got in my box:
- Beautyblender ($20) I’ve always wanted a REAL beauty blender but wasn’t willing to pay $20 for it… but this alone is almost worth what I paid for the entire box!
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels ($14.99) These are the cutest and something I would have bought myself!
- Glamglow Bubblesheet Deep Cleanse Masks ($18) I haven’t tried these yet but have heard lots of great things about them!
- Cyclo Cobra Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds ($40) My husband was most excited about these. This product is actually what convinced him that I should buy this box. He’s been using them every single day since we got the box!
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser ($49) I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent of this cleanser but I think a lot of people would like it. And apparently, it’s a really good, organic cleanser.
- Vince Camuto Luck Tote ($128) This bag is ADORABLE and I’m still in shock that I practically got it for free.
- + even more products!
Here’s how you can get your box for only $25! 🎉
This is only a 3-step process! Here it is:
- Sign up for Swagbucks if you’re not already a member (it’s free to sign up and you can earn a lot of money from using Swagbucks- I’ve earned $45 in the past month without even using it that often.)
- Go to the Discover section on the left-hand side of Swagbucks and find the Fab Fit Fun offer.
- Use the code they provide to get the $10 off discount. You’ll also get 1,500 SB (which can be redeemed for $15 from Paypal) put into your account for signing up through them. My $15 was put into my account a couple weeks after I bought my Fab Fit Fun box. So, you’ll end up getting $25 off your box total! (It’s originally $50, you’ll get it for $25!)
- If you’d rather get $10 off than $25, you can also sign up for Fab Fit Fun here and use code FALLINLOVE for the fall box. I’ll update the code for next seasons box! Just use the code Swagbucks gives you if you end up going through Swagbucks and getting your box for $25 off instead of $10 off.